If you enroll today, this coverage will be effective on January 1st, 2016.
Although dental care is an important aspect of most individuals health care, it is almost universally not covered by traditional health insurance plans. Additionally, most individual dental plans that are offered out there have numerous limitations including low annual maximum limitations, long waiting periods for services, and no coverage for major services. That is why we offer a comprehensive dental insurance plan to our members, so that they can take care of this very important part of their healthcare.
How to use
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance Plan
- Combined DenteMax, Careington, and Aetna dental network
- Over 100,000 total participating providers
- Out of network covered at a reduced benefit
- Covers Preventive, Basic, and Major services at 100%/80%/50%
- $50 deductible per person and $150 deductible per family annually
- Deductible waived for Preventive services
- No waiting period for Preventive and Basic services
- Only a 12 month waiting period for Major services
- Annual max of $1,000 per person, with annual rollover benefits
- Find a participating provider using the Provider Search
- Present your Renaissance insurance card to the participating provider
- Call us at (855) SURE-MED with any questions you may have
- This is a group insurance policy issued to American Better Health Organization, Inc., and benefits are provided to members of the association.
- Dental Insurance is underwritten by Renaissance Life & Health Insurance Company of America, Group Policy# 3605
- Rollover benefit increases your annual max by $250 per year that you have at least one claim, but less than $500 in paid benefits. A maximum total annual limit of $2,000 applies after rollovers
- This serves as a general overview of benefits, and is not comprehensive. Some exclusions may apply. For actual insurance policy information, logon to your member portal to view the policy certificate.