An unexpected accident can wreak havoc on your personal finances. Having a comprehensive accident insurance plan may help whether it be an accident caused by a slip and fall, or an injury from playing sports.
How to use:
- Accident Medical Expense and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Reimburses medical expenses if a covered accidental bodily injury causes you to incur medical expenses.
- Pays the full benefit amount for covered accidental death and a percentage of the full benefit amount for dismemberment.
- No waiting period to use your benefits
- No annual limits to the number of accidents you may have
- Covers you up to your benefit level after a $250 deductible
- Benefit levels range from $2,500 - $15,000 per accident
- To file a claim for an accident or accidental death, call (855) SURE-MED
- Call us at (855) SURE-MED (787-3633) with any questions you may have
- The Accident Medical Expense and AD&D insurance is not available to residents of MD, ME, NH, OK, SD and WA
- This is a group insurance policy issued to American Better Health Organization, Inc., and benefits are provided to members of the association.
- Insurance is Underwritten by FEDERAL INSURANCE COMPANY, a member insurer of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies.The coverage described in this literature may not be available in all jurisdictions. This literature is descriptive only. Actual coverage is subject to the language of the policy as issued (Policy #s 9907-88-87 and 9907-88-88). Exclusions apply. Chubb, Box 1615, Warren, NJ 07061-1615.