To locate a provider online, click here.
What’s that? Want to save big on hearing aids?! We hear you! With our retail discounts, you’ll save 15% to 35% in locations nationwide and 40% to 60% through our mail order program.
Newport - Retail Hearing Aids
Newport Audiology Centers is one of the nation’s leading providers of audiological and hearing-aid services with a network of more than 2,000 full service centers. All of the latest digital technologies and models are available through this program, including Completely-In-the-Canal, In-the Ear and Behind-the-Ear models.
In order for members to receive their savings benefits, they must call the 800 number listed in the membership booklet to schedule an appointment. Members will then be directed to the closest location for their complimentary audiological (hearing) evaluation.
- 35% discount off Newport Audiology’s hearing aid prices
- Two year supply of hearing aid batteries with purchase
- Complimentary initial audiological (hearing) evaluation
- Two year manufacturer’s warranty, including a one-time replacement for loss or damage
- Unlimited follow-up visits during the useful life of the hearing aid for cleaning and check ups
- 100% Service Satisfaction Guarantee during the first 60 days
- A complimentary audiological (hearing) evaluation every two years
Discounts are available only at Newport's owned or duly subcontracted and authorized providers, and cannot be combined with any other promotional offer, discount, rebate, health insurance benefit or value-added discount plan. Offers are subject to change.
Unlimited follow up visits will be provided at no cost to the member; however, any costs for repairs no longer under the manufacturer’s warranty will be at the expense of the member.
Mail Order Hearing Aids
- Save 40% to 60% off average National Retail Pricing on over 100 models of name brand hearing instruments.
- Receive the lowest price available.
- 45-day in-home trial period and one full year factory warranty
Any make/model hearing aid less than five years old may be repaired with a six month warranty for just $90.00 or with a 12-month warranty for just $115.00 (digital or analog programmable aids are slightly more, depending upon model).
Beltone - Retail Hearing Aids
Members may select from 1,350 Beltone locations nationwide to receive a free hearing screening and 15% off over 70 models of Beltone Hearing Aids. All technologies and models are available including state of the art digital hearing aids, along with Completely-In-the-Canal, In-the Ear and Behind-the-Ear models. BelCare™ standardized 12 point customer service program ensures consistent delivery of professional and comfortable service, regardless of location.
- 15% savings on Beltone hearing aids at Beltone locations nationwide
- Free hearing screening
- BelCare™s and Lifetime Care™ program
$1,500 - $3,300
$1,275 - $2,805
Beltone Petite Plus
Beltone Optima 2000
Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary by region. Payment must be made at the time of service in order to receive a discount.
Q. What is the hearing aids benefit?
A. Members call the toll-free number to speak with a representative who will answer questions about hearing loss, hearing aids, pricing/payment options, and arrange a hearing test appointment at the closest hearing provider. Through participating providers, members receive a 15% to 35% discount and a free hearing test at over 2,050 locations throughout the US. In addition, members have access to a mail order program that offers discounts of 40% to 60% off average National Retail Pricing on over 100 models of name brand hearing instruments.
Q. May family members utilize this benefit?
A. Yes. This plan may be used by the member, their spouse, and legal dependents.
Q. Is there a selection of hearing aids from which to choose?
A. Yes, most locations offer 15 different brands and over 70 models.
Q. What states do not allow hearing aids to be bought through the mail?
A. This benefit is available in all 50 states.
Q. What services are included in the program?
A. Significant discounts on the purchase of hearing instruments.
- An excellent customer service call center to handle all questions and scheduling.
- Two-year warranty on all included products with an option to purchase an extended warranty.
- 45-day trial period with a money-back guarantee.
- Free hearing screening plus three (3) free visits to the hearing professional.
- Patient financing options.
- Large and rapidly expanding network of participating providers.
The preferred prices* are as follows:
- $995 for one Basic (100% digital, 2 channels, 2 memories) the MSRP = $1595, a saving of 37%
- $1495 for one Medallion (100% digital, 7 channels, 3 memories, voice processing, feedback detection) the MSRP = $3595, a saving of 58%
- $1995 for one Ultra (100% digital, 14 channels, 3 memories, feedback detection 6 compression areas, noise reduction, speech preservation etc.) the MSRP = $4755, a saving of 58%
*All preferred prices are considered "payment in full" when included services are rendered by a participating provider.
Q. Do prices vary by style within a particular hearing model or class?
A. The prices do not vary for a different size or model of hearing aids within the class (Basic, Medallion or Ultra). For example, within the Medallion class, the Medallion is priced the same for a Completely-In-the-Canal model, as opposed to any larger size such as a Behind-the-Ear hearing instrument.
Q. Who is eligible for the program?
A. Eligible persons include the member, the member's spouse and the member's legal dependents, as well as the member's parents and grandparents.
Q. What does the warranty include?
A. During year 1, the warranty includes any loss or damage with full replacement. During year 2, the warranty includes repairs only. During year 3, the member may purchase an extended warranty. The current average cost is $150 per year.
Q. What type of providers are in the network?
A. The network is comprised of only the best in hearing professionals. These include Doctors of Audiology, Audiologists, and Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialists. All must have current state licenses.
Q. What constitutes a complimentary hearing screening under the program?
A. A screening from a hearing professional is simply a pass/fail test. Hearing aids will not be prescribed on just a screening alone. If an individual fails a hearing screening, a full diagnostic test will be administered. Full diagnostic testing can be charged to the patient from an audiologist. In most cases only a co-pay is expected from the patient. If a Hearing Instrument Specialist is performing the testing, the full diagnostic testing will always be free of charge to the patient.
Q. How do Members access the program?
A. Members begin by calling the toll-free Customer Call Center to schedule their complimentary examination. The member will then be guided through the process from beginning to end.